Sunday, September 29, 2013

First Glimpse Ultrasound


On Friday, we went downtown to have an ultrasound in hopes to find out if we are having a girl or a boy! There is this really cool company, called First Glimpse, that will do an ultrasound to specifically check the gender. They also do 3D ultrasounds further along in pregnancy. So, after about 30 minutes of fighting crossed legs, we found out we are having a....



..... Girl!!!

I have a video of the ultrasound, but I can't figure out how to get it on here. I will have to have Michael help me put it up later. We got a ton of ultrasound pictures...these are some of my favorites.


It's a girl!


Her little hand


We are excited to start planning for out little girl's arrival! She apparently is a very mellow baby, and we are hoping she stays like that when she comes out!

3 comments: