Wednesday, October 2, 2013

16 Weeks



Baby Size: An Avocado 
Weight: ?? I feel pretty large this week, so I made the decision not to weigh myself.
Sleep: I have been sleeping fine.
Clothes: I am still in my regular clothes, but I pretty much have to wear my belly band all the time.
Cravings: No cravings this week
Aversions: Ground beef
Symptoms: I still have been having some crazy dreams, and heart burn 
Exercise: This week I have been walking
Movement: I am pretty sure I have been feeling her move this week. It kind of feels like a gas bubble, but is definitely different than actually having gas. lol.
What I'm looking forward to: Putting the nursery together. 
What I miss: Having my clothes fit right.
Gender: It's a girl!
What's been happening: We found out we are having a girl! We have started to research some of the things that we want to get for her. Michael has asked to pick out her car seat and stroller. :) I have been researching what kind of cloth diapers we want to use...this is kind of an overwhelming task...there are so many to choose from. I think that I may have finally narrowed it down. 

1 comment:

  1. If you are using cloth diapers, get the big kind that you have to fold.You can make it any size you need, and they make great burping cloths, and later, great for dusting the furniture. and you will need the blue liners, for the poop..

    ReplyDelete