Wednesday, September 11, 2013

13 Weeks

13 Weeks



Baby size: A Peach
How far along: 13 weeks
Weight: 124 lbs
Sleep: I actually sleep pretty well. I will sometime wake up in the middle of the night, but not too much lately.
Clothes: My regular clothes are still fitting. Sometimes I have to undo the button.
Cravings: This week it is breakfast foods...like pancakes and waffles. And chunky peanut butter.
Aversions: Beef
Symptoms: Not too many symptoms, aside from my pants getting a little tight.
Exercise: I try to ride my stationary bike every morning. Sometimes that doesn't happen.
Movement: None so far
What I’m looking forward too: Finding out if it is a boy or girl. Having a real baby bump....right now I just look chunky.
What I miss: Being able to eat cheeseburgers.  
Gender: ? I think it is going to be a girl, and Michael thinks it will be a boy.
What's been happening: I had a doctors appointment yesterday, and we were able to listen to the heart beat. It was 168 beats per minute, and very strong. Our little one was being very cooperative...hopefully he or she will be that way when they come out!

2 comments:

  1. I've been Checking your blog twice a day waiting for updates!!!
    Can't wait to follow along with your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to have a baby bump...then it will feel more real for the rest of us! I think it's a girl....strawberry blonde hair. You were a great baby...aside from the colic...but that wasn't your fault and I don't hold it against you xoxox

    ReplyDelete