Friday, November 1, 2013

20 Weeks


I am a little bit behind this week...This picture is 20 weeks and 6 days.

Baby Size: A banana
Sleep: It takes forever for me to fall asleep, but once I do I sleep like a rock. 
Clothes: I have been wearing some maternity shirts and some of my bigger shirts. 
Cravings: None this week
Aversions: None
Symptoms: Heart burn, back pain
Exercise: Riding my stationary bike and walking
Movement: She likes to move a lot around 4pm and then again around 10pm
What I'm looking forward to: Putting the nursery together, and meeting our little girl.
What I miss: Having my clothes fit right.
Gender: It's a girl!
What's been happening: We had an ultrasound this last Tuesday. It went great! I will do a post more about the ultrasound, and put up some pictures later. Yesterday was my birthday, and we celebrated by going out to dinner! It was a great birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Twenty-three years ago yesterday, my life changed forever....and you were the one who changed it. It was one of the best days of my life! Now I watch and wait with anticipation for you to experience the same wonder. You're going to be a wonderful Mommy, and you will love having a daughter...just like I do!

    ReplyDelete