Wednesday, October 23, 2013

19 Weeks



Baby Size: A Mango
Sleep: It takes forever for me to fall asleep, but once I do I sleep like a rock. 
Clothes: I have been wearing some maternity shirts and some of my bigger shirts. Today I put on a pair of maternity jeans...they were a little bit big, but I just wanted to be comfortable. 
Cravings: Pizza
Aversions: I still don't like to eat a lot of ground beef, but I am able to stomach it a lot better now.
Symptoms: Heart burn, back pain, and I have been really itchy.
Exercise: Riding my stationary bike and walking
Movement: She likes to move in the late afternoon, and when I sit down at night. She moves more and more every day.
What I'm looking forward to: Putting the nursery together, and meeting our little girl.
What I miss: Having my clothes fit right.
Gender: It's a girl!
What's been happening: I think we finally picked out a name for her, but we aren't quite sharing it yet. :) This week I start another new job, giving flu shots. It is only a few hours, but I am kind of excited about it! The job that I had last week was the most awful experience of my life. It was definitely an unsafe environment, and I chose not to go back the next day. Hopefully this week will go better!

1 comment: