Wednesday, November 6, 2013

21 Weeks



Baby Size: A pomegranate 
Sleep: It takes forever for me to fall asleep, and I don't really sleep that well once I do fall asleep. I am just so uncomfortable. 
Clothes: I have been wearing some maternity shirts and some of my bigger shirts. I still wear some of my normal jeans with a belly band, but I prefer to wear maternity jeans (they are so much more comfortable)
Cravings: Fruit
Aversions: None
Symptoms: Heart burn, back pain
Exercise: Riding my stationary bike and walking
Movement: She likes to move randomly.
What I'm looking forward to: Putting the nursery together, and meeting our little girl.
What I miss: A good night sleep, and being able to sneeze without almost peeing my pants.
Gender: It's a girl!
What's been happening: I had a doctors appointment yesterday, and it went great! Her heart rate was 149 beats per minute. They started to measure my belly. It measured 21 inches, which is right on track. I had to get the TDap shot and my arm is pretty sore. I hate getting shots, but I think that I should be good for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment