Wednesday, October 9, 2013

17 Weeks



Baby Size: An Onion
Sleep: Once I actually fall asleep, I sleep really good. If I wake up in the middle of the night it takes forever to fall back asleep.
Clothes: I am still in my regular clothes, but I pretty much have to wear my belly band all the time. I think I may be needing to get some bigger shirts in the near future. My expanding belly, means I can't pull them down as far as I use to.
Cravings: Canned mandarin oranges
Aversions: I still don't like to eat a lot of ground beef, but I am able to stomach it a lot better now.
Symptoms: Heart burn and my skin is really itchy
Exercise: Walking
Movement: She likes to move in the late afternoon, and when I sit down at night. 
What I'm looking forward to: Putting the nursery together. 
What I miss: Having my clothes fit right.
Gender: It's a girl!
What's been happening: I had a doctor's appointment Tuesday. Her heart rate was 156 bpm, and she was pretty wiggly. We have our next ultrasound on October 29th. We can't wait to see how she has grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment