Thursday, October 17, 2013

18 Weeks



Baby Size: A Sweet Potato 
Sleep: I haven't been sleeping that great...mostly due to my back hurting.
Clothes: I had to buy a couple maternity shirts/normal shirts in bigger sizes this last week. I just needed something that was a little bit longer.
Cravings: Pizza
Aversions: I still don't like to eat a lot of ground beef, but I am able to stomach it a lot better now.
Symptoms: Heart burn and back pain
Exercise: Riding my stationary bike
Movement: She likes to move in the late afternoon, and when I sit down at night. 
What I'm looking forward to: Putting the nursery together. 
What I miss: Having my clothes fit right.
Gender: It's a girl!
What's been happening: Yesterday was our 4th Anniversary! We went out to dinner at a nice Italian place, and then spent the rest of the evening relaxing at home. Today I have my first official job as a Nurse! I am kind of nervous, but I think it is mostly due to the fact that I have no idea what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment