Thursday, August 21, 2014

Vacation - Part 2


 More pictures from our trip!

My Uncle Eric and Natalie


Natalie and her Great Grandma Dorothy

Natalie and her cousin Claire







Caity met us at my Aunt's house so she could meet Natalie and I could meet Dillon!




Natalie with her new cousin Carlee!

Carlee and Emmett 




Carlee and Emmet...The sweetest faces

Blueberry Picking with the cousins!


She decided to nap while we picked blueberries

Tate and EJ

My Aunt Carrie and Carlee

Lucy, Emilie, and Emmett


My Aunt Carrie and Natalie




My Aunt Nancy and Natalie

Natalie and her Great Grandpa Jack!




Mom and Grandma

Natalie and Emilie
Stopped at Costco for Gelato on our way out of town



Lucy and Natalie


An attempted selfie

A nice stranger offered to take a picture for us

1 comment:

  1. Claire's face in the first picture is hilarious! And I love grandma Dorothy's tie dye shirt! She's rocking it

    ReplyDelete